COPYWRITING SKILLS 1-DAY WORKSHOP
28TH SEPTEMBER 2018 – BELFAST
18TH APRIL 2019 – BELFAST
BOOK NOW via Eventbrite
£195 per delegate including lunch and refreshments
Everyone knows what poor copy looks like, but how do you make sure your own online and off-line copy content is compelling, effective and presents your organisation in the best possible way?
Our one-day masterclass will help you learn copywriting techniques to help you craft copy that catches and captivates your audience’s attention.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Anyone who writes copy for print
Anyone who writes content for websites, blogs, email or social media
Anyone wishing to improve their
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Overview of what copywriting is and where it’s used.
- Examples of good and bad copy.
- Best practice tips and guidance for online and off- line copywriting.
- The importance of grammar, punctuation and tone of voice.
- Tips on optimising online content for search.
- Quick wins to improve your copy when you get back to the office
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
£195 per delegate including lunch and refreshments (discounts available on group bookings – email for more information)
Queries to: email@example.com