digital marketing planning
8th november 2018 – BELFAST
Book now via Eventbrite
They say that it all starts with a plan, but according to digital strategist, Dave Chaffey at Smart Insights around half of businesses are ‘doing digital marketing’ without having a properly defined digital marketing strategy in place.
This means that many are spending time and money on marketing activity that may not be supporting their business and marketing needs in the most effective (or cost-effective) way.
Our one-day Digital Marketing Planning masterclass will help you develop a digital marketing plan that will deliver against clearly defined marketing objectives in a structured and measureable way.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Anyone with responsibility for marketing any sort of business or organisation
- Anyone who wants to raise the bar on their digital marketing knowledge
- Anyone considering undertaking an accredited digital marketing qualification in the future
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Defining the planning process
- Identifying your target audience(s) – who they are, their online behaviours
- You vs. them – reviewing the competition
- Getting your house in order – reviewing your current online assets and activity
- Setting clear, measureable objectives – what you want to achieve
- Developing your digital marketing strategy
- Using marketing mix frameworks to choose and use the right channels to deliver against your objectives
- Creating and implementing your plan
- Defining what success looks like and how to measure it
We can promise you a session that is interactive, engaging and very enjoyable and all about helping you get the most out of the time, resource (and money!) your business invests in using online marketing channels to attract, convert and retain more business.
Most important, it’s about real-world ‘do-ables’ that you’ll be able to put into practice right away.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
£195 per delegate inc. lunch and refreshments (group discounts available – email below for more details)
Queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org