Event Management Workshop
Join our mailing list for upcoming dates!
This workshop is based on an introduction to event management with a focus on how to create, promote and deliver effective events.
Events are the public face of an organisation and can be a powerful way of adding value and helping to develop business. This interactive one day workshop offers a practical guide to event management and will take you through all the elements you will need to create powerful events, from planning, project management, promotion through to production on the day.
Who is it for?
The workshop is ideal for anyone new to organising events or for those who have some experience but are looking to gain new insights.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and value of events
- Creating an event brief
- Event logistics and operations
- Promoting your event for maximum attendance
- How events can influence your brand
- Attracting sponsorship for your event
- How to use events as part of a business development strategy
- Evaluating your events
- How to effectively market your business through organising and participating in external events
How to offer and design hospitality events with special tips for the upcoming Christmas season.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
£195 per delegate inc. lunch and refreshments (group discounts available – email below for more details)
Queries to Emily: email@example.com